SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing the information loaded in the BP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Can you give me some tips on how to print the information stored in the business partner?

What kind of enhancements would you suggest?

Thanks!

Jing

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jing,

The BP details can be printed on the smartforms by selecting fields from the table BUT000 . Here Smartform attached to the Application forms.

Thanks

AnUrAg

0 Kudos

Hi AnUrag,

How can I trigger the printing from the BP transaction?

Thanks!

J.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jing,

I believe you have a requirement to print the BP details.For this you can use the printworkbench tool of SAP.Check if there exists any application form as per for requirement(Table EFRM) use it otherwise you'll have to design a new application form .Then the application form will be used  to print the BP details.You can use BUT* tables  for BP details and ADRC table for address details .

Also, there are few option on BP screen wherein few details from BP (like Correspondence address)screen can be printed directly .It will ask for output devivce details,please consult your basis consultant regarding the settings.

I hope this clarifies.

Thanks.

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Jing:

You could use CRM to generate a PDF of the factsheet or overview if you have that in your landscape.

regards,

bill.