SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RP type can't be changed

Former Member
0 Kudos

In our Retail IDES, I found I tried to change RP type "R1" for one DC, i can changed , but after save it is changed back to "ND", What happens?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member189773
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bruce,

After saving the article, when you use MM42/MM43 make sure that you enter the same site (DC). You might have chosen a different validity area. Also check in the table MARC whether the change has been reflected.

Regards,

Vikram

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

former_member189773
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bruce,

After saving the article, when you use MM42/MM43 make sure that you enter the same site (DC). You might have chosen a different validity area. Also check in the table MARC whether the change has been reflected.

Regards,

Vikram

0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

Thanks for your time ahead!

Actually I make defaults for validity area, so no errors here.

And I can input consumption manually and execute forecast, bu after save and back with MM42 and then found RP type was changed, but I can change it to back to 'R1" and test forecast. is it normal?

And I checked table MARC, found that that two other sites are listed there automatically, I will check further!

Thanks,

Bruce

0 Kudos

Hi Bruce,

Kindly let me know the scenario in detail.

Regards,

Vikram

0 Kudos

I checked,and found it was because there is an enhancements.