cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edit UAR approval screen to include more information

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are in process of implementing UAR. I would like to include more information for the role approvers to review the UAR requests before processing the request in the review instructions area. Also, I would like to get rid of the reject role button as the approver could be hit this button by mistake and click submit which will remove the role from all the users. I am talking about the two things in the attached screenshot. Any documentation or steps on this is highly appreciated.

thanks,

Raghav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Raghavendra

SE61 object Type TX (Text) for GRAC_REVIEW_INST contains the instruction

Code extract for GRAC_UIBB_USER_ACC_REVIEW

You can look at IMG Configuration "Maintain Custom Notification Messages" to see if possible to create own message, however I am unsure if the code checks for customer messages

For the button - have you looked at what authorisations drive this - possibly you can limit that way? If not, it will be a code change.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Lee...I will try the SE61 change. For the button i did run some traces. I was not able to find any auth object linked to this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Coleen,

I used SE61 an dcreated a Z vesrion for the modification but looks like it did not work. I cant revert the changes. Please see the screenshots below.

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Raghavendra

Sorry... this is a question for a developer in relation to enhancements on SAP standard. Can you work with a developer to resolve this?

Have you activated the SE61 custom message? It may have been how you did the modification

Answers (0)