Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent Change Import to Test system failed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using ChaRM 7.1 Urgent change.

When 'Pass Urgent correcion to Test' is performed, the status get changed to 'To Be Tested'.

But I got the message that Import to quality was not successful.

Now How can I again Import TR  into Quality System.

I tried to import from Task List, but all nodes are locked, it doesnt allow me to Unlock.

How to handle this error. what is the exact process in charm to handle this error ?

Regards

P Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member188058
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

You can adjust settings in such a way that status change happens only when import is successful.

Refer to my reply to your similar post.

Also, by default, the failed imports (once they are fixed), will be reimported automatically when the action "confirm successful test" is executed and status is changed to "Successfully Tested"

Regards,

Imran

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Other options are,

what about stms_import, extras -> add transport request?

or create new TR, add the former TR objects into new  one, release again, fix the cause. Check the sap note 1498588.

Regards,

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi  AD,

Thanks. I can try what you said. But I have many Z statuses between 'In Development' & 'To Be Tested'.

Hi Jansi,

Thanks. I will use stms_import & import it manually. But in Task List H000000041 Under Quality Assurance system 'Import Transport request(Online)' is red error. How to make this green after manual import is succesfully done.

Regards

P Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I didnt get you.

It is only the log of the task, it should be red..

It go green on the next run.

Please check

Regards,

Jansi

former_member541232
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you tried changing(reset) the status of transaction back to development? and then releasing again?

Also please check the error in the task list why the transport failed before releasing.

Regards,

AD