cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How "STATUS_CHANGE" Condition is triggered in PPF

0 Kudos

Hi,

Could someone help me to explain how the condition "STATUS_CHANGE" is triggered? I'd like to created a similar one like "Processor_Change".

Thanks,

Chong

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I know you might have found the solution but for the benefit to those that are looking for answer to this question, I will explain my solution here.

STATUS_CHANGE container is updated through Badi implementation of CONTAINER_PPF so if you want to add more container element, you can refer to this Badi.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

there are three SAP standard solutions to enhance PPF Action conditions. Using BADI CONTAINER PPF is one of them. Using BADI EVAL_SCHEDCOND_PPF or EVAL_STARTCOND_PPF is another solution.

However, the most simple solution is to enhance the BOR object providing context sensitive attributes which can be combined and evalutated. In most cases the enhancement can be done without development. In my opinion this solution is the most consultant friendly one.

Because I could not find any guide explaining this solution in a good  and development free manner, I created an own one. Please be free to use it too.

http://www.hybrid-eichhoernchen.de/ppf-action-condition-enhancement/

Kind regards,
Peter

PS: To detect a Status Change, you just need attributes "User Status Old" and "User Status New". You can then compare both values to detect a real Status Change.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chong,

We have exactly the same requirement with this.

Have you managed to find any solution yet?

Thank you.

Regards,

Abraham