cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

taking long time

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

We have a message in production which took 60 min to process the message and below screen shot says PLSRV_MAPPNG_REQUEST has taken lot of time to process the messages in production. Can you please help us on how to solve this issue.how to reduce the processing time within seconds.

This is happening only some times and messages are processing within 1 min and some times it is taking 1 hour like that. Can any one please how to solve this issue. All these messages are getting stuck in SMQ2 queues.

Thanks,

Srinivas.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

former_member208404
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

We can only speculate the cause but it could be due to many reasons. Please let us know whats the design of the interface and the file size and the experts would be able to provide you solutions based on that.

Regards

Abhishek

allamudi_loordh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi srinivas,

Please check the queue name whether it is used by another interface.

Regards,

Loordh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Every one,

We are using SOAP sender communication channel and receiver as IDOC receiver communication channel.

We are not facing delay only for specific interface but also for some interfaces.

We are not using BPM's but we are using lookups in the mapping.

However the delay happens only some times. I have checked the number of messages processed per hour in PI. When the delay happens the number of messages flown is approximately little bit greater than the number of messages flown without the delay. I guess this will not impact the performance of the PI. Correct me if i am wrong.

I observed the message size is also in KB's only.

Thanks,

srinivas.

nabendu_sen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

If we take the example of this interface, Sender SOAP means Sender push messages to PI. So there could not be any issue. Now may be Lookups are taking time, not sure which type of Lookup they are. May be when you are facing issue check the availability or performance of those systems.

Dont think IDoc communication at receiver side would have any issue.

Are you seeing queues are getting piled up in SMQ2 or seeing any dump in ST22?

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>This is happening only some times and messages are processing within 1 min and some times it is taking 1 hour like that

I see big time difference between 1 min and hour for the message processing.

You might have to see whether optimizing the interface parameters are in place in SXMB_ADM. Is it idoc interface? or is it JDBC adapter? 

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the size of the message? i think file size tooooooo big.

If message size not in mb then check with basis and check log files.

nabendu_sen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Can you please describe your interface design in detail, like type of communications at Sender, Receiver, whether any BPM / Lookup involved? As per my understanding, you are facing issue for a specific interface / interfaces.