cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POWL action buttons are not working

0 Kudos

We are upgrading from SRM 5 to SRM 7 EHP 2.  While testing I noticed when clicking the actions buttons such as, Edit, Display, Shop and even the hyperlink with the shopping cart number nothing happens.  We experiece the same issue with Purchase orders.   Is there some missing configuration or is it authorization?  Thanks for your help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

We had to set permission on the portal Content.   We created our own custom Content folder if you did not do this that is Ok.  If you did make sure you set permission on both folders with Employee (Read) access.  You will probably have to Reset child permission if you have manually changed permission anywhere else.  For example we modified permissions on the purchase order directly and it would no longer inherit permission.  So we reset all Child permissions to be on the safe side.   Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Check with the security team , they  have to assign the related portal roles for your user Id

in the Portal

Regards

G.Ganesh Kumar

0 Kudos

Employee Self Service portal role has been assigned.  Are there any other portal roles besides this one that need to be assigned?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Trudy,

Were you able to resolve the issue. I am facing similar issue. Please share your experience to resolve this issue.

Please help.

Thanks

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Trudy,

Make sure below roles are properly assigned to the user.

-Portal role - com.sap.pct.srm.core.ro_employeeselfservice

-GUI Role - /SAPSRM/EMPLOYEE_EHP1

Also check if GUI role has been properly activated in PFCG.

Rgds,

Hitesh