cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Management tab in SOLAR_PROJECT_ADMIN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Does the tab Change Management > Change Request Management section have anything to do with or is one in the same as the Change Management tab in the Workcenter, e.g, CHaRM?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christopher,

in my SolMan version 7.1 there is no tab with Chaqnge Management in solar_project_admin (even if I try with different project types). But in my point of view transaction solar_project_admin covers only administration stuff like team members, doc types, keywords and so on...

I have never head that there are settings in solar_project_admin in context with ChaRm.

kind regards

Volker

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In SOLAR_PROJECT_ADMIN, the Change Management tab can be found on the System Landscape tab, and there's a section called Change Request Management where you can activate the integration of ChaRM for your project which allows you, for example, to assign change requests to the project.

The Change Management Workcenter provides access to different functionalities in change management. It is not project-specific although there's a section Projects where you can display the change requests assigned to a project, for example.

Regards, alex