Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Receiver File

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

My scenario is FILE-FILE.

In RWB,CC monitoring it showing the following error,

Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: Error when getting an FTP connection from connection pool: com.sap.aii.af.lib.util.concurrent.ResourcePoolException: Unable to create new pooled resource: FTPEx: Unexpected reply codeUser cannot log in.

Error when getting an FTP connection from connection pool: com.sap.aii.af.lib.util.concurrent.ResourcePoolException: Unable to create new pooled resource: FTPEx: Unexpected reply codeUser cannot log in.

can you please help me out this.

regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

steffyph
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

We also faced the same issue in our project . In our case the issue was that the user got locked(not PO Locks) so we had to contact our Wintel team to remove the lock over the user at the folder level after which the channels were able to connect to the FTP server without any issue.

Regards,

Philomena Steffy S

Dimitri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

From you SAP PI ,please do a manual FTP command to see if you can reach the FTP server.

If that succeeds, try logging on with user and password, still using the manual FTP command.

My guess is that you just cannot connect or your user credentials are wrong.

Kind regards

Dimitri

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

How many parllel connections target FTP system allows? it looks issue with number of parlllel connections.

There are multiple discusions on similar topic, please do seach in SCN.

Thank you,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi raja,

thank for your reply, i had searched for the threads.

the issue is with connection to server and has been resolved