cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WD Themes Rendering version 7.33.3.13.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, we currently perform an upgrade of Basis SP, and the rendering versions of Themes have been upgrade it. We are gettin the next error:

The current version of unified rendering is 7.33.3.13.0. All themes in the MIME repository should have this or a higher version. This is not the case at present. Peform an upgrade

How can I perform an upgrade?

Where can I download the last Eclipse Theme Editor?

Regards

Jose

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since you refer to Basis, I'm assuming you are getting the error on AS ABAP, is that correct? If so, your crossposting was posted to the correct space.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3355623

Anyway, you can use report WDG_MAINTAIN_UR_MIMES but there must be a reason why the UR was not automatically updated as part of the upgrade. I would ask basis to look into it before doing any manual repairs.

The theme editor is not supported for recent NetWeaver releases, see SAP note 1613933 for details. There are many discussion threads on the topic, use SCN search to locate them.

https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1613933

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the same question/issue.

1. How do you perform an upgrade of the UR themes?  I need to upgrade our themes from 7.32.3.16.0 to 7.33.3.12.0.

2. Where do I download a base theme that is on version 7.33.3.12.0?

Thanks.

Giscard

Former Member
0 Kudos

The WDA UR is shipped part as SAP notes and Support Packages. As far as I know SAP doesn't provide a direct download link for all the different WDA UR versions. One reason being that sometimes ABAP fixes are required as well as kernel updates.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the mime repository is this the file: /sap/public/bc/ur/ur_mimes_nw7.zip?

I downloaded this file so that I could create a custom theme based on this theme with the latest version in Eclipse Theme Editor but I have trouble importing it in Eclipse.  Do you have any idea how to import it into Eclipse?

Former Member
0 Kudos

The standalone Eclipse Theme Editor is not supported since NW702.