Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with transporting Configuration Objects and IFLOWS in PI7.31

nilambari
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are in the process of migrating Integration Directory objects and IFLOWS from development to test environment.
Following are the issues faced while performing the tasks.

- The change list includes Communication channels, Business systems, Integrated Configuration and IFLOWS and Configuration Scenarios
- These objects are transported using CTS+
- When these objects are activated, the error is thrown while activating the IFLOW, this is because the corresponding Integrated Configuration is already present.
- The issue gets resolved if the Integrated Configuration is deleted from change list before activating the IFLOW.

I would like to know if there is any other method of transporting the IFLOWS across environments. 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have transported lots of objects but never faced such issue...

From where you are transporting ur IFlows like from NWDS or ID??

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

nilambari
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

We tried activating the through NWDS first.

It gives an error "saying unable to tranfer object" (this is resolved once the Business Components and channels are activated from ID) and then the IFLOW is activated and deployed from NWDS.

Could you let me know that steps that you follow while transporting IFLOWS (plz take in account the channels which have non transportable properties like the "HTTP destination")

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

>>>I would like to know if there is any other method of transporting the IFLOWS across environments.

manual XML files transport from eclipse,

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

i would also say, the only other way is to export/import the iflows as xml.

Regards

Michael