cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create Master Recipe from General or Site Recipe in PLM 702 NWBC?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

How can I create a master recipe from a general or site recipe in PLM 702 in the Recipe Development environment in NWBC. I am trying to do in IDES system. Am I missing some authorizations or not sure whether I am missing any BADI? Your help will be appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member192883
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kumaresh,

SAP PLM 7.02 Recipe Development doesn't provide the feature to create master recipe out of general recipe directly. You can create BOM out of it.

You can expect this feature in the EHP 7 release or later.

Thank you

Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

Thanks for the input. Also I have a follow up question, if there are operations and stages in the General Recipe, how do they get transformed in the BOM?

Thanks,

Kumaresh

former_member192883
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Kumaresh,

As far as I know , we can't include the process information ( Stages, operations and actions) in the BOM generated from a recipe.

On a different note, 

There is an option available within a Recipe to export the process information into excel, may be this feature would help the users to interact with the process information if they don't have an access to actual recipe.

Thank you

Mohan

0 Kudos

Hi Kumaresh,

operations and stages are part of the master recipe. In EhP6 only the formula of the general recipe will be transformed to BOM and BOM items.

Best regards

Tamas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tamas,

Thanks a lot. In that sense, is Alternative Recipe is the only option to convert General Recipe to different recipe type that supports plant, process information and call it Master Recipe in the Recipe Type configuration?

Thanks & Regards,

Kumaresh

Answers (0)