cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to push the message from PI7.3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Could you please share the idea for how to send the message from sap PI7.3 to target system Java alone stack. Example in Dual stack can possible to send the message from PI integration engine to target system. The same way how to push the message in PI7.3 single stack.

Thanks in advance,

Vijayakumars

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Another feasible  approach. Use the soap adapter reciever on the dual stack or http adapter to integrate between 7.3 dual stack to 7.31.  In this case you dont need any SLD configuration. You can use just business component.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Baskar / Sekhar,

Thanks for quick reply. But my question is need to push the from PI system itself for testing purpose. Since source system not able to get access. So i want to test the message from PI itself.

In Dual stack have option to send the message from integration engine. Same way i want to send the message from single stack system.

This is for testing purpose only. I hope you understand what i am asking. If have any clarification please let me know.

Thanks & regards

Vijayakumar S

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In Dual stack have option to send the message from integration engine. Same way i want to send the message from single stack system.

>>>>

similarly you will find an option to test message from adapter engine. Did you try?

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can use XI adapter to integrate two PI systems but PI7.3 system has to receive data from Source then use XI adapter at receiver and provide JAVA stack system details.