cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EHP5 FOR SAP ERP 6.0 Fresh Installation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We are planning to install EHP5 FOR SAP ERP 6.0 fresh installation,modules implemented will be FI, CO, MM, SD, PP, QM, HR.

I am having some doubts on below points please calrify and suggest.

1) Can we install EHP5 for SAP ERP 6.0 directly

2)While downloading media in service market place two options are there based on SAP NetWeaver 7.02 or based on SAP NetWeaver 7.3 which option we need select .

3) Bleo media path correct or not?

Service.sap.com...>Software Downloads...>My Company's Application Components" My Company's Software" SAP ERP" SAP ERP ENHANCE PACKAGE" EHP5 FOR SAP ERP 6.0...>Installation.. .>DB System based on... .>Microsoft SQL-Server....>based on SAP NetWeaver 7.02 or based on SAP NetWeaver 7.3

4) Above media path in downloading area any option Based on SAP Netweaver 7.03 or 7.3  there is no installation master file & Operating system (like windows ,unix) installtion master files

Having only below files

EXE 51036979_1 SAP Enh. Package 5 for SAP ERP 6.0 1 of 7

RAR 51036979_2 SAP Enh. Package 5 for SAP ERP 6.0 2 of 7

EXE 51039090_1 SAP ERP 6.0 EHP5 Installation Export 1 of 12 

RAR 51039090_10 SAP ERP 6.0 EHP5 Installation Export 10 of 12

EXE 51039096_1 SAP ERP 6.0 EHP5 Language 1 of 11

EXE 51039100_1 BS7i2010 Java Components 1 of 4 

RAR 51039100_2 BS7i2010 Java Components 2 of 4

RAR 51039100_3 BS7i2010 Java Components 3 of 4 

RAR 51039100_4 BS7i2010 Java Components 4 of 4 

ZIP 51039101 ERP 6.0 EHP5 Components  I

ZIP 51045778 SAP ERP 6.0 EHP5 Language Hind

Please suggest and guide me how to proceed further

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

And yes you can install directly, but it will install 6.0 EHP5 ready. You can always upgrade the components.

And go for installation based on NW 7.02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijeet,

Thanks for your repply .

what is diffrence between Based on NW 7.02  or NW7.3

Please correct the below points if I am wrong

1)The above media path is correct right ,In exe files it self having Os based installtion master correct?

2) Is the above media path is for EHP5 ready?

3)EHP5 installation comes with Central application component i.e. SAP_APPL and EA-APPL on 605 version.

4)under SAP_APPL and EA-appl which modules invloved?

Thanks

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what is diffrence between Based on NW 7.02  or NW7.3

ERP6.0 EHP5 is based on SAP Netweaver 7 EHP2 and ERP6.0 EHP6 is based on SAP Netweaver 7 EHP3

EHP5 installation comes with Central application component i.e. SAP_APPL and EA-APPL on 605 version

Yes

Under SAP_APPL and EA-appl which modules invloved?

Depending on the system Usage type.

Regards, Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

Thanks for your repply.

1) It means can i select Based on NW 7.02 ?

2)Implemeting modules in my project FI, CO, MM, SD, PP, QM, HR.

3) Where can i select the usage type

Regards

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1) It means can i select Based on NW 7.02 ?

If your target is ERP6.0 EHP5 Yes.

2)Implemeting modules in my project FI, CO, MM, SD, PP, QM, HR.

Those are all standard components of ERP6.0

3) Where can i select the usage type

Your usage type would be selected during the blueprint phase, talk to your project managers about it.

Regards, Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Juan,

Thanks for your prompt response.

1) After completing the installtion we need to applly patches if yes through saint or ehpi

2)Usage type means Netweaver 7.02  or Please elaborate and expalin me where will mentioned in the system while installing .

Thanks

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1) After completing the installtion we need to applly patches if yes through saint or ehpi

You should not have to apply SP's if you select the correct media.

2)Usage type means Netweaver 7.02  or Please elaborate and expalin me where will mentioned in the system while installing .

What I meant is the EA components are extentions to current components like FI and/or industry specific. Again, their usage should be determined by the project team depending on the funtionallity they provide.

Regards, Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,,

Thanks for your repply.

My final question

1) The above media download path is correct oir not

2)AS per the above media path it means no need to apply patches

3)Usage type means it will not ask anywhere in the installtion part ,if project required some thing like IS-mill ,oil etc we need apply addon through SAINT.

Please correct me if i am wrong

Thansk

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1) The above media download path is correct oir not

THe path seems to be correct the list is something you'll need to review yourself.

2)AS per the above media path it means no need to apply patches

You need to review the SPS stack, as far as I can see the export packages are from September 2012

3)Usage type means it will not ask anywhere in the installtion part ,if project required some thing like IS-mill ,oil etc we need apply addon through SAINT..

Yes and no.  Usage types in ABAP are for example BI, PI, MI, etc in or JAVA are EP, EPC, etc

EA are Component Extentions and IS are Industry specific.

A bit confusing but that the way it goes. 😄

Regards, Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Juan,

Thanks for your repply.

1) One more point I missed out EHP5 for SAP ERP 6.0 we can able to install either ABAP or JAVA only right.we can not install dual stack system any more ?

2) In my project modules implemented will be FI, CO, MM, SD, PP, QM, HR.There s is no pint to go Usage types like BI and etc,But as per my understanding usage type will be slected in while generateing stack.xml in solution manager .

Please correct me if i am wrong

Regards

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

download all media file and keep the same once in a folder

run the first exe, and it will extract all remaining rar files into a another folder.

All you have to do is just keep all files together in one folder & run the exe.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the netweaver version you required for EHP installation. It is based on the netweaver version you decide.

You can select netweaver verion 7.02 also.