cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send FI Documents to External Content Repository

Former Member

Dear all,

I have the necessity to send the printed invoice on SAP to the External Content Repository in order to Archive the document.

I already implemented the process for link SAP invoices to the pdf documents sent from external system to SAP. The configuration of the content server it's already done and I can display properly the pdf document on SAP (transaction FB03-the link it's generated in the table TOA01).

Which configurations\customizing it's necessary for send a print list or invoice to the External Archive System?

I look forward for your feedback.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Giulio

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Giulio,

Please configure the below steps:

1. In Transaction OAC2: Create a document type with Class as 'PDF'.

2. In Transaction OAC3: Link this 'document type' with Business object. choose the below options:

Object type = BKPF (we used this for 'FB03', if you have different one use that object)
   Document type = your respective document type.
   Link Status = X
   Cont.Rep.ID = your respective Archivelink Content repository
   Link = TOA01

3. In Transaction NACE: Set the Output control.

Select your respective application & then choose 'Output types' option.

Double click on your 'OutputType' & then select the 'Storage system' tab. In this enter the below values:

Storage mode = 3 print and archive

Document type = the Document type which you created in OAC2.

4. In Transaction SPAD: Check whether already a output device ARCH exists in SPAD.

If ARCH is not already existing in SPAD, try the following:

1. Call transaction code SPAD.

2. Click on Output Devices-> Display.

3. Click on Change.

4. Click on Create and make the following entries:

Output Device = ARCH

Short Name = ARCH

Device Type = ARCHLINK: SAP Archive Link Archiver

Spool Server = Press F4 to get a list of spool server. Choose one of them as per requirement.

Device Class = Archiving Program

Change to tab 'Access Method' & enter value in 'HostSpool Access Method' = I: Archiving Device

5. In Transaction OAC0: using this transaction finally add the above Output device 'ARCH' in your  Archivelink Content repository. This can be done by:

Select F4 in 'OutputDevice" field & choose 'ARCH'

Now give the Print & check whether you receive the message as 'Archived Successfully'.

Regards,
Vignesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vignesh,

thanks for your reply. I have configured properly step 1, 2, 4 and 5 that you have mentioned.

But, I cannot configures the NACE transaction because we not use them.

Our process for printing the invoice it's the follows:

1) From transaction FB03 we choose from the menu path "Environment -> Correspondence" and we choose our "Customized Correspondence"

2) From transaction F.61 we triggered the correspondence just created.

3) In the SP01, the spool generated by the step 2 it's not modifiable. It's not possible to change the Output Attributes of Storage Mode

Can you help me to complete the configuration on that requirement?

Thanks in advanced for your help.

Best Regards,

Giulio

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Dear all,

I followed all the steps from:

https://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/ae/24f2a6d86011d195460000e82deb58/frameset.htm

I'm missing the part how to trigger print output to printer ARCH? I tried triggering program RFKORD30 with variant SAP09 (correspondence) and in debug mode I see it goes in FM: FI_OPT_ARCHIVE_CORRESPONDENCE but only preview of printed document is shown. When I'm trying to print it to ARCH I get error: Error in spool C call: invalid value: ARCHDEST, number SPOC003. What I'm missing?

Thank you and best regards,

sun13

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

I found the solution following the instruction described in the below link (help.sap)

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/ae/24f2a6d86011d195460000e82deb58/frameset.htm

Thanks and Best Regards,

Giulio