cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWDS 7.3 deployment issue

Former Member
0 Kudos
Hi ,
I stuck in the below mentioned code. When I tried to deploy the EAR Project I am getting the unresolved dependencies issues in NWDS 7.3.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ASJ.dpl_dc.006505 An unresolved dependencies error occurred while sorting the deployment batch items regarding the dependencies.
1. File:E:\nwds-extsoa-7.3-SP04-PAT0004-win32\eclipse\workspace\sap.com~crm~isa~web~testEAR\sap.com~crm~isa~web~testEAR.ear

Name:b2b

Vendor:sap.com

Version:2013.05.08.03.56.04

Deploy status:PrerequisiteViolated

Version:NEW

Description:

1. Unresolved dependencies:

null/com.sap.security.api.sda     not found in the admitted batch items and the repository

null/crm~tealeaf not found in the admitted batch items and the repository

null/com.sap.mw.jco     not found in the admitted batch items and the repository

null/tc~jmx not found in the admitted batch items and the repository

null/apptracing not found in the admitted batch items and the repository

null/com.sap.km.trex.client     not found in the admitted batch items and the repository

null/applocking not found in the admitted batch items and the repository

null/tc~sec~destinations~service     not found in the admitted batch items and the repository

null/jms_provider     not found in the admitted batch items and the repository

null/ejb20     not found in the admitted batch items and the repository

null/com.sap.util.monitor.grmg     not found in the admitted batch items and the repository

null/tc~sec~securestorage~service     not found in the admitted batch items and the repository

null/mail     not found in the admitted batch items and the repository

null/j2eeca     not found in the admitted batch items and the repository

null/com.sapportals.htmlb     not found in the admitted batch items and the repository

null/security.class     not found in the admitted batch items and the repository

null/com.sap.jdo     not found in the admitted batch items and the repository

null/adminadapter not found in the admitted batch items and the repository

null/tc~sec~destinations~interface     not found in the admitted batch items and the repository

null/activation     not found in the admitted batch items and the repository

null/IAIKSecurity     not found in the admitted batch items and the repository

null/sapxmltoolkit not found in the admitted batch items and the repository

null/com.sap.tc.Logging     not found in the admitted batch items and the repository

null/servlet not found in the admitted batch items and the repository

null/jms not found in the admitted batch items and the repository

null/com.sap.security.core.sda     not found in the admitted batch items and the repository

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please suggest me how to resolve the same .
Thanks,
Sakshi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Dimitri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sakshi,

I guess you posted your question in the wrong community.

This one is concerning B2B Integration with SAP NetWeaver PI/PO, and the NWDS is not used for that.

Maybe you should try it to post in the NetWeaver Development Infrastructure one (http://scn.sap.com/community/nwdi) or another where development is involved.

Kind regards,

Dimitri