cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate agreements - clear up

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

we would like to clean up our rebate agreements.

We found really old ones that are still open.No we would like to close them, without creating FI/CO postings or at minimun FI/CO neutral postings.

These rebate agreements are not up to date, still carry accrual information inside 8although the accounts are cleared) and update with VBOF is required. In fact the accrual postings have already been cleared from FI side.

If I now update these agreements with VBOF, a lot of FI/CO - relevant postings - accruals -are created (although not wanted).

I found out that if I create a final invoice for the agreement , create a cancellation and add reason for rejection to the bonus request, the agreement stays in status 'D'.

The next step in testing was to delete the bonus agreement, it is set to status 'C' and a bonus request is created. Invoicing and cancellation of this invoice. But then the information ' agreement is not updated' still occurs.

VBOF is not possible.

My question now is, is there a a possibility to influence the update information of the agreement without creating postings?

Or if the agreement is on status 'D' but not updated, has this any impact on archiving of bonus agreements,invoices later on, performance of SDBONT06...?

Please advise

Best regards

Biko

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member216765
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you tried the manual accrual option, It basically gives you an option to reverse the outstanding. For eg- if the agreement accrual is + 100 $, you can use the manual accruals and post it as - 100$ for the rebate conditions (It should be exact negative figure), now if you create the final settlement the system will give you credit memo request with - 100$, now if you totally process this credit memo then the system will reverse accounting entries in the respective GL accounts or if you don't wish to post it to accounts, then just block the credit memo request for further processing. By doing that your rebate agreement status will be remain as D and there will be no accounting postings. I suggest you can try this in Dev first.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, thx,

deleting the agreement and final mpayment with blocking was the solution!

BRGDS

B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bianca

I have a similar issue faced by my customer.

Could you please explain what you meant by "deleting the rebate agreement and final payment with blocking was the solution"?

Thanks & Regards

Vikas