cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Defaulting for field Qualifier based on type and country of destination at item level of customs declaration.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I need to default data for field Qualifier based on country of destination and type (customs code)

I have checked in  SPRO- > GTS->Customs MGMT->Procedure for defaulting data ->Define default data for document fields, messages and documents.

But I am unable to find correct Target field.

Could you please tell me the appropriate target field or any other possible way to default data.

Thanks

Dikshi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dikshi,

Can you please let us know which field you are referring as qualifier. Where do you see this in the document.

Or are you referring the Addn. data 1,2,3 fields.

Thanks

Dhilipan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dhilipan,

The field Qualif. comes at the item details  level of customs declartions in Documents tab.

On double clicking the categorgy of the document.

Thanks

Dikshi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dikshi,

I don't think this is possible with the standard data default setups. You can default the certificates/documents but i don't thnk the field Qualf. which you are referring.

But still, this should be possible via BADI  /SAPSLL/CUHD_PROP in method ITEM_DATA_PROPOSE. Can you check and try.

You have field Qualifier in the internal structure /SAPSLL/CUHD_BADI_DOCUMENT_S which is used in this BADI.

Structure : /SAPSLL/CUHD_BADI_DOCUMENT_S Field : QUALD- Qualifier.

You will have to write your logic here to have this QUALD populated for a particular doc. type based on the Country of destination.

Can you try and let us know the outcome.

Regards

Dhilipan