cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barcode is not shown in print preview for an user in developed program

0 Kudos

Hi Experts

User is not getting barcode in print view of a developed t-code.He can see the barcode in print preview till last month.we have checked other users are getting barcode in print preview.Only for this particular user we are facing the problem.I may need basis guy's help.But i want to know is there any user specific setting i have to check before getting help from basis guy.

Barcode is genenerated through smart  form (new technology).Many thanks in advance!

Regards

Bala

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

david_liu1
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Upgrade to the latest SAPGUI patch level for the affected user then test again.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

David

0 Kudos

Hi David Many thanks for the replly.Let me check with the user and let me update in the forum

Regards

Baala

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Log in with the user credentials who faces this problem and now check in SE73 t-code whether the barcode that you are using in the smartforms is available else create the same, for this u can make use of this link.

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/Snippets/Step-by-step+New+Barcode+Technology+for+Smart+Forms

still if u cant find the barcode in print preview, dont worry it will be visible once u take printout of the same!

Cheers! if this solves ur problem!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check is this SAP Script or Smartforms.

In case of Scripts sometimes the water mark or barcode are not visible in preview mode.

Try taking a print of the same.

Regards,

Amit

0 Kudos

Hi Amit

The preview is not coming to only a particular user .So i dont think There is any problem with the form

Any have many thanks for the reply.

Regards

Hariharan.