cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorisation check for final confirmation tick in iw41

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In T code IW41 for order confirmation the requirement such that out of the three tick available i.e

1. No remaining  work

2. Close open reservations

3. Final confirmation

Only the tick for Point 1 and 2 (i.e No remaining  work & Close open reservations) shall be done by one user and the last final confirmation tick shall be done by another user.So an authorisation check is required .

Only authorised user can do the final confirmation tick in the order confirmation process after the first two tick is complete at iw41.

I am not finding any way of how it can be done.Because the order status changes from REL  MACM PRC  SETC to REL  PCNF MACM PRC  SETC once any of the tick is enabled in the confirmation process at iw41.

Even if say in an order with 3 operation has got all the three tick enabled the status remails the same REL  PCNF MACM PRC  SETC

Can anyone plz suggest a solution of how this authorisation check can be achieved.

Thanks in advance

indu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

check the authorization object for confirmation

C_AFRU_AWK

Check with your developers, if you can set any custom authorization for final confirmation

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not possible to control field level authorization using roles.

You have to create Z table with the required options such as User name, possible functionality. Using user exit, I think you can control the business transactions.