Continuous Monitoring - ABAP report - Query '' does not exist in conector 'ECC_DEV'
I'm trying to configure an ABAP report on my data sources and I receive this message: Query "" does not exist in connector "ECC_DEV"
I followed these configuration steps:
1. GRC Server - Creating RFC destinations on the GRC Server (my connector already works retrieving roles for AC from the ECC).
*On the ECC the RFC connector name to GRC is SM2_ABC. On the GRC the RFC source connector is SM2. Could it be this the issue?
2. GRC Server - Assigning the connector to the AM Integration Scenario.
3. ECC Server - Executing Transaction /n/GRCPI/OVERVIEW and adding my ABAP report which is accepted as qualified.
4. NWBC - Creating Organizations, Process, Sub process, Control
5. NWBC - Creating the data source where I find the RFC Connector for the ABAP Program but I have no search results.
Is there anything else that I have to do?
Thanks for your help.
After trying for a while I realized that before verifying your RFC configuration you should try these:
1. Execute the transaction /n/GRCPI/OVERVIEW and validate the report RSUSR200.
2. Verify your Z report has at least one variant created.