cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Continuous Monitoring - ABAP report - Query '' does not exist in conector 'ECC_DEV'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody!

I'm trying to configure an ABAP report on my data sources and I receive this message: Query "" does not exist in connector "ECC_DEV"

I followed these configuration steps:

1. GRC Server - Creating RFC destinations on the GRC Server (my connector already works retrieving roles for AC from the ECC).

*On the ECC the RFC connector name to GRC is SM2_ABC. On the GRC the RFC source connector is SM2. Could it be this the issue?

2. GRC Server - Assigning the connector to the AM Integration Scenario.

3. ECC Server - Executing Transaction /n/GRCPI/OVERVIEW and adding my ABAP report which is accepted as qualified.

4. NWBC - Creating Organizations, Process, Sub process, Control

5. NWBC - Creating the data source where I find the RFC Connector for the ABAP Program but I have no search results.

Is there anything else that I have to do?

Thanks for your help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

After trying for a while I realized that before verifying your RFC configuration you should try these:

1. Execute the transaction /n/GRCPI/OVERVIEW and validate the report RSUSR200.

2. Verify your Z report has at least one variant created.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Capulina Dias,

Check if you made this configuration via SPRO.

Process Control --> Legacy automated Monitoring -->Automated  testing  and Monitoring -->Register Connectors

I hope the information could be usefull.

Karina Rosas Atonaidán

former_member205878
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Capulina,

Kindly check if the query exist in our ECC system or not by executing the transaction SQ01 there and give the same query name .

Regards,

Silky Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Silky