Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Engineering Change Record : Workflow start

former_member192883
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I am using CRED engineering record type, and I created a process route for this.

When I change the status from Change Inquiry (10) to Change request in process (20), workflow doesn't get started .

I am not sure what I am missing here, could you please help us out here.

Thank you

Mohan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Also please check if the workflow linkage is active and also workflows are configured for this change type.

SPRO-ECM-Change type - Define change type for change master record.

Regards,

Keerthi

former_member192883
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Keerthi,

I looked into, Set workflow for ECR/ECO.

Please find the attached screens, I guess they are activated.

Thank you

Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can turn on workflow trace from SWELS and create process route.Then turn off the trace and display the results using SWEL.

Check whether any workflow is getting triggered or which workflow is getting triggered for your scenario.

Regards,

Keerthi

ulf_petzel
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

please be aware that ECR/ECP workflow does not have to do anything with the Engineering Record workflow Mohan is inquiring about.

Regards, Ulf.

former_member192883
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I realized that a few workflow items needs to be activated in SWU3.

Also I have to activate standard task and workflow template in the following path.

SPRO ->Logistic General->Product Lifecycle Management -> Case Management -> Set Process Route -> Activate Workflow. 

I was able to activate the workflow template but not the standard task. Help provided on "Activate Workflow" node is kind of confusing.

Mohan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

simi_am3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

Could you please explain how you solved the issue. I also have the same problem with DED engineering type. And I did the workflow activation also in SPRO , stll problem exists.

Thanks and Regards,

Simi A M

former_member184670
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Simi,

Use SWUE to reactivate the workflow for the objects (Either Document or Materials) linked to ECN.

ulf_petzel
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

are you sure you saved your Engineering Record after switching the status, and refreshed your screen?

Please check if there is a button "Start Workflow" appearing in the Engineering Record Process Route tab.

Ulf.

former_member192883
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Petzel,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, I did saved my ECR after switching the status , I refresh the screen too.

There is no,start workflow button available on process route tab.

Is there anything I have to activate on the configuration side in order to start the workflow ?

Please let me know

Thank you

Mohan