cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error in Project management tab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have newly installed the PPM 500_702 in EhP6 system, we get below mentioned error, I have activated the PPM services

500 SAP Internal Server Error

ERROR: Web Dynpro component does not exist (termination: RABAX_STATE)

please help us to fix this error

many thanks

yasar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yasar,

check the navigation in PPM config under portfolio management. I doubt you had all the standard config content copied from 000 client.

Let us know more from your end on this.

Regards,

Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pramod,

I check the Define Navigation settings under portfolio management, there are no entries, any import from 000 to current client I should do, please tell me the steps ..

thanks & regards

yasar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yasar,

I am sure this will cuase your problem.

The easiest thing will be asking your basis consultant about it. Slightly hard thing is check the PPM 5.0 config document.

I suggest talk with basis consultant for this.

Please let me know if you face any difficulty.

Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pramod,

Thanks I followed your below instruction, and made significant progress, Portfolio and Project admin tab issue is resolved, in Project management I get new error "HTTP COMMUNICATION_FAILURE",  any idea what is the cause of HTTP error

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From the delivery client, you must copy the data from the Customizing tables mentioned below by choosing transaction /n/RPM/CUST_COPY:

o /RPM/DASH_PERS: Dashboard Customization

o /RPM/DASH_ROLE: Dashboard Attributes Override Table

o INM_NAV_CTX: INM Navigation Context

o INM_NAV_CTX_W: INM Navigation Context Workcenter

o INM_NAV_INF_W: INM Navigation Information

1. 3. You manually adjust and compare the Customizing data with the delivery client by choosing transaction SCU0.
  2. 4. Initially all dashboard fields are displayed as "normal" fields. With this, it is not possible to navigate to the object windows. To activate the links to the object windows, select the Link checkbox in Customizing for SAP Portfolio and Project Management under Portfolio Management ® Global Customizing ® Global Field Settings ® Dashboard Settings ® Define Fields for Dashboards.

You can also copy the Customizing for the dashboards by copying /RPM/DASHBOARD using transaction /n/RPM/CUST_COPY.

This transaction copies the standard Customizing for all dashboards and invalidates all customer-specific Customizing for the dashboards. Object-type-specific copying is not supported by transaction /n/RPM/CUST_COPY.

For more information, see SAP Note 1406591.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

many thanks

yasar