Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference in FD33 and VF04

sridhar_muthekepalli3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

In T.code FD33(Customer Credit Management display), Open delivery is  2,084,900.78 EUR.

In T.code VF04(Maintain Billing Due List), I have checked Order-related check box and executed . The value is 2,084,909.80 EUR.

I am unable to understand, why there is difference.

Please suggest how to overcome the problem.

Regards
Sridhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As Mentioned by others, your query is not very clear. Anyway, check below SAP help.

https://help.sap.com/saphelp_45b/helpdata/en/93/743861546011d1a7020000e829fd11/content.htm

If you think the credit values are wrong or incorrectly updated, you may think of running report RVKRED77

Regards, Sai Krishna.

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

If you believe the value of open orders is wrong, see SAP Note 377165 - Update open credit values for credit management (and related notes).

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your message is NOT clear and what you trying to achieve here. FD33 is credit limit check data whereas VF04 is billing due list. You have not mentioned whether open deliveries contains what are all the deliveries involved in it. Without much information, you can't do any analysis.

Regards,

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

In VF04 ,check Delivery related Box and uncheck Order related Box and check by executing once again .

Thanks,

Naren