cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RF functionality - Transfer Order creation using Material document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on the RF activities related to WM works, I am looking for the help how to carry on the Transfer Order creation using Material document (Material document number created during MIGO process). In the standard functionalities of RF I had seen TO creation using Inbound Deliveries and other methods but it does not mention using Material document.

Thanks in Advance.

Vengal Rao.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear vengal ,

Could you try automatic TO creation for goods receipt movement type and post GR from RF gun.

Once GR is done system will create TO automatically , you  can confirm this TO from RF itself.

Please  try this option and let me know.

Thanks

Jinoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi  Vengal,

In Standard SAP   you can set up the  TO creatoin immidately after  material documents creatoin.

SPRO- Logistics Execution-> Warehouse Management  ->Interfaces->Inventory Management->Activate Automatic TO Creation.

Create TO automatically  use RF device for confirmatoin TO.This is best solutoin  In Std SAP

Regards,

Channa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

use tcode LT06 for create TO for material document. and then use Lt12 to confirm the TO.

Hope it will help you.

Regards

Pitabash

sushant_wanjari
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

RF devices are used for confirming the open transfer orders, so, in the standard SAP you won't get anything to create a TO using RF.

You can get the list of RF supported processes at this link - http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/c6/f844694afa11d182b90000e829fbfe/frameset.htm

For what IM process are you trying to automate through RF?

Regards,

Sushant