cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Role Managemnt - Error while maintain authorizations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi GRC Experts,

We have configured BRM in our GRC 10.0 Box.

I am facing the below error mentioned in the screen shot, When i am trying to create a single role using the Role Maintaiance by adding a function.

Here as per my understanding/observation GRC box is connecting to the backed system but the actions present in the function is not getting assined to the role.

Previously i have created many roles in the backed using BRM. But recntly the ERP backend system is down, so i have installed new backend ERP  system and used the same naming when integrating with the GRC Box. Every module is working but facing problem with the BRM.Pl. suggest

Thanks,

Sriram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

You can check if your SU24 values are properly maintained in the R/3 system or not. To confirm this , go to the backend system and launch transaction PFCG and create a new role. After providing the mandatory field click on change authorization data. If SU24 values are not maintained correctly, you will see a pop mentioning the problem and also the steps to maintain the missing values.

Regards,

Shaily

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shaily,

I have fill the custom tables using the tranaction SU25 and verified the SU24 values.

Now able to create roles using the BRM.

Thanks,

Sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

Its good to hear that now you are able to create role.

Kindly mark this thread as answered so that other member will be aware that the problem is solved.

Regards,

Shaily

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram

Just to clarify - you used to have BRM working but now you have connected to a different ERP and it has stopped working. Therefore, have you created a new connector or maintain the RFC connection for the existing system?

I recommend your go through Integration Framework and check your connector configuration. This includes testing your RFC Connection, Logical System is mapped, Maintain Connectors and Connection Types, Maintain Connection Settings.

In addition, check the Access Control Configuration for Maintain Mapping for Actions and Connector Groups to ensure you have the default connector mapped for Authorisations