Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

third party sales different pr to different pro

Former Member
0 Kudos

good morning

gurus.

i have one question in third party sales..

if i create a sales order more than one third party line items with different materials  to same vendor in a order and saved, what could be the result.

for EX :

i have three materials (TAS)  1) BSH01

(TAS)  2) BSH02

(TAS)  3) BSH03

for above materials providing are producing  same vendor to my customer.

now i create a sales order with these three line items ( in a same order with 3 different material items (TAS)  but the vendor is same)

Q.1) if i save the order the purchase requisition numbers will be same for the 3 different materials are different purchase requisition numbers.

Q.2)if the purchase requisition number will be same for the 3 different materials in a sales order than how to transfer the purchase requisition number to purchase order and how it could be know to vendor in a single purchase document, single purchase requisition number is with three different materila

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Q.1) if i save the order the purchase requisition numbers will be same for the 3 different materials are different purchase requisition numbers.

Yes, you will get one PR for all the three line items with Different Items nos.

like  100001 -10

100001-20

100001-30

Q.2)if the purchase requisition number will be same for the 3 different materials in a sales order than how to transfer the purchase requisition number to purchase order and how it could be know to vendor in a single purchase document, single purchase requisition number is with three different materila

while creating the PO, either you can refer all the PR line items in single PO or you can create separate PO for each PR line item

Based on the Item details Vendor can able to find out which item corresponds to which PR and to which SO by the account assignment

you can find the sales order item in the Account assignment tab

hope it answers your question

regards,

santosh

Answers (0)