Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI for Proof of Delivery Status

former_member192971
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts ,

I want to change the Status of Delivery(Proof of delivery) from 'A' to 'C' . How can we achieve this ? That status will get stored in  table VBUK-WBSTK(Total goods movement status) .  I tried with transaction VLPOD , but using that we can change the status only when partial delivery done with variations in quantities. But need to get changed even there is no deviations or difference in quantities.

Do we have to write any Function Module or which standard BAPI we can use to change the status. Could anyone please help with this issue ...

Appreciate your help .

Thanks ,

Uday.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uday

If you want to directly update the table VBUK , then you can use the FM DB_UPDATE_TABLE

Regards

Manjit

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

I am not clear with your requirement. You are saying that you want to change the status of Proof of Delivery POD but the field you are reffering is of total goods movement status.

Which status you want to change? POD or total goods movement status? Total goods movement status will change automatically when you do PGI for delivery. POD status will change if delivery is POD related and you have done VLPOD.

Thank$

former_member192971
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi MoazzaM ,

Sorry , the table field is VBUK-PDSTK ....its not VBUK-WBSTK ....

My Intention is to change the POD Status only ... Can you let me know the procedure of changing the status of POD even if there is No Differences or Deviations in the Quantities.

In Transaction VLPOD .....

By default POD Status will be "A" . It should get changed to 'C'...

Thanks for your Prompt Response....

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Uday

After your delivery and PGI if there is no difference in delivered and customer received quantty then you only need to go to VLPOD and click the button Confirm proof of delivery without entering any quantity difference etc. This will automatically change the POD status from A to C. I have checked this and this is standard functionality. Can you please tell me why you want to change it mannualy when system already doing the same.

Thank$

former_member192971
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

As you said , what we did is like when we have differences in the Delivered and customer received quantity , we maintained the differences in the difference field and clicked the button Confirm proof of delivery . Then the status got changed from 'A 'to 'C' .

If we don't have any differences in the delivery and received goods in some cases , does the system automatically confirms POD ...? Or Do we have to do anything Manually ... 

In VLPOD what does 'No Proof of Delivery expected for Delivery ' when we tried with a delivery number...? what steps we need to follow before going to VLPOD with a delivery number...

Thanks.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

When there is no change in delivered and received quantity then you just go to VLPOD and give delivery number and press enter. There is button of confirm delivery. Just click that button and sabe and check the status. Nothing else you need to do. Please check and update.

Thank$

former_member192971
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Have one more Doubt regarding this, If we are able to Confirm the Delivery(POD Status) in the VLPOD transaction , the same delivery details we can fetch by executing the standard function Module "WS_DELIVERY_UPDATE_2"  right..?

Then what Parameters I need to pass for this to get the POD Confirmed Deliveries which were done using VLPOD...Suggest me if we have any other Standard Bapi's of FM's to get those details....

ThankYou.