cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parallel processing or threads

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a SOAP to SOAP scenario in my SAP PI 7.31 AEX. Sender is SAP and receiver is a non SAP system.

The message from SAP is huge and the payload is expected to have more than 150,000 records.

And BPMN is also involved in it.

Q's?

1. Would like to know if there is any concept of parallel processing for one large message.

2. The sender is a Outbound proxy, if I program the proxy to send 10,000 records in each message. Is there any solution where I can process the 2,3...n message in parallel with the 1st message.

Rgds,

Mithun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mithun,

Processing a huge message hits the system performance.

>> 1. Would like to know if there is any concept of parallel processing for one large message.

No. Instead you need to split the message at sender system.

>>2. The sender is a Outbound proxy, if I program the proxy to send 10,000 records in each message. Is there any solution where I can process the 2,3...n message in parallel with the 1st message.

As you are using an outbound proxy, in your proxy code you need to manage to restrict the number of records.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, If I split the source payload into 20 messages. Do you think the 20 messages can be processed in parallel. Is there any concept of parallel processing or multi threading in PO.