SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Set creation

former_member542334
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I think I created a Sales Set using MM41 correctly

Example:

Item – Description – Article Type – Article Category

2001       Mat1                     HAWA                   Sales Set

1002       Mat2                     HAWA                   Single

1003       Mat3                     HAWA                   Single

1004       Mat4                     HAWA                   Single

I add the article 1002 to1004 as a component of item 2001 in MGW0

My Scenario:

I want to purchase items 1002 to 1004 by using only the article no.2001 in a normal Purchase Order (NB)

I tried but the component is not exploding and one thing more when I
receive the material (MIGO) the stock only goes to Article no.2001.

Am I doing correctly? Can anybody help me on this?

Regards,

Ber (New)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

0 Kudos

Hello Bernardo,

You will find the customising for structured articles under the following path:

Logistics General - Material Master - Retail-Specific Settings - Settings for structured Materials

Click on Structured Article Maintenance

Structured Article is used in the following Logistics Processes

1. Purchase Order (Transaction Key 100)

2. Goods Receipt (Transaction Key 200)

This configuration helps in deciding which article category (10-sales set, 11-prepack or display) should explode for which site category (DC or store) and for what combination of Sales Organisation and Distribution channel. Please Note explosion at DC or Store is primarily decided by the article category (Prepack or Display) and only in Sales set; stocks can be managed both at individual component and at the set level. So make sure that you choose the right option in the screen below.

As per the standard settings Prepacks, Display, Sets are broken down into individual components at the time of Ordering (PO) and at the time of Receiving (GR) ie the header item will no longer have stock since they are managed at the individual component level.

Do not forget to change the category Group to LUMF (instead of NORM) in Basic data and Sales View of the Article Master Data

I hope it useful for you.

Elidan

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please check the attached document for strucutred articles

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-29560

Hope you will find it useful...

former_member189773
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bernardo,

Go to SPRO, Logistics general->material master->Retail specific settings->settings for structured articles->structured articles maintenance

Make sure you have maintained relevant entries for Purchasing and goods receipt.

Regards,

Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly maintain in SPRO. The Path SPRO-logistic general-material master-retail specific settings-settings for structured materials-structured material in logistic process.

Please check the settings with above path.

0 Kudos

Hello Bernardo,

You will find the customising for structured articles under the following path:

Logistics General - Material Master - Retail-Specific Settings - Settings for structured Materials

Click on Structured Article Maintenance

Structured Article is used in the following Logistics Processes

1. Purchase Order (Transaction Key 100)

2. Goods Receipt (Transaction Key 200)

This configuration helps in deciding which article category (10-sales set, 11-prepack or display) should explode for which site category (DC or store) and for what combination of Sales Organisation and Distribution channel. Please Note explosion at DC or Store is primarily decided by the article category (Prepack or Display) and only in Sales set; stocks can be managed both at individual component and at the set level. So make sure that you choose the right option in the screen below.

As per the standard settings Prepacks, Display, Sets are broken down into individual components at the time of Ordering (PO) and at the time of Receiving (GR) ie the header item will no longer have stock since they are managed at the individual component level.

Do not forget to change the category Group to LUMF (instead of NORM) in Basic data and Sales View of the Article Master Data

Elidan