cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WBSelement company code and cost center mismatch

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi firends,

we are facing one issue, where WBSelement of the company code and cost centers are mismatching but instead of providing the error it is providing warning message in the portal.So please could any one help me how to rectify this error.

Thanks & regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Pramod,

I am little confuse with your wording.... You are using account assignment category in Shopping cart as WBS element or Cost center or Both combine?

What exactly user has entered as combination which did not throw error?Could you please elaborate little.

Thank you

Ritesh

former_member208244
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

Please also provide the error message.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh,

We are using WBSelement in combination of company code and cost center  when I am trying to use the WBSelement for the company code and cost centers are picking different, as it is taking different once instead of error message it is throwing warning message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

instaed of error message I am getting a warning message for the WBS element for different company code and cost centers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pramod,

That looks like standard system behavior as warning message. You can get the message number and influence via following path and make it as Hard Error.

SPRO-->Supplier Relationship Management-->SRM Server-->Cross-Application Basic Settings-->Message Control-->Influence Message Control.

Thank you

Ritesh