cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer changes to APO from ECC without running curto_create.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

To create a material, more than one recipe can be used. However by default, in APO, in the transaction /sapapo/curto_simu, only the recipe selected as primary will be displayed. I am supposed to ensure that all the recipes available for a material are displayed in APO. I have managed to do that. Now, if we use pds_maint to change the mode priority of one of the resources used in the recipes or delete a recipe altogether for a material, the changes are not reflected in APO unless I run curto_create in ECC. Is there anyway these changes can be transferred to the APO without running curto_create.

Thanks in advnace for any help you can provide.

Regards

Rahul Rawat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member189901
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hii Rahul,

When we are changing in BOM or Routing/master recipe  then it need to send to APO, because these are not  Delta changes, So in this case u need to run curto_create to send the changes to APO. Otherwise u can run generate and activate of CIF PPM/PDS Integration model. This will work as the same way....

But when u maintaining in PDS_Maint it does not require any initial transfer. Its  automatically updates sends the PDS/PPM.

Regards

Debashis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Exactly. From what i have been told by my colleagues and now you, the changes made to mode priority using pds_maint do not require curto_create to be replicated in APO. However this is not happening in my case. I have created an implementation for the BADi CUSLNTRTO_ADDIN.

Can that be the reason?

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

The t.code PDS_MAINT allows you to update the PDS without touching the routing or master recipe   in ECC and the other t.code CURTO_CREATE publishes these changes to APO selectively.

You can always use t.codes CFM1 and CFM3 (model generation and delta activation) to send the PDS to APO. 

Thanks,
Rajesh