Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIC added in QA32

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI EVERYBODY,

i have added new MIC in QA32 during RR for my lot of material xxxxxxx

after saving (without RR) ,

I found this MIC not found in my insp. plan of that material ? is this SAP std that ewly added MIC through RR does not get update in insp . plan ?

How i can delete this MIC permently?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Addition of MIC during RR has no impact on Inspection plan which u have defined for particular material against particular inspection type.

so there is no meaning of removing it permanently. once u cleared the lot that additional MIC will remain only there with that cleared lot. Next time when u generated a new lot that additional MIC will not be there.

So just free from this side, and if you want to remove that Additional MIC from existing lot that simply select it and press the Delete button just above the header line item. it will removed . Process ur RR and UD and close the lot.

Regards

S.Gaur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi chemsim,

Inspection lot is not a master and the inspection plan is master.

Data coming in inspection lot from inspection plan.

So, first change MIC in master inspection plan than create inspection lot. It will reflect in inspection lot.

If you want to delete MIC QS25.

Sandip

former_member620323
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I found this MIC not found in my insp. plan of that material ? is this SAP std that ewly added MIC through RR does not get update in insp . plan ?

The MIC that you created & added at the time of RR,this only applicable for Inspection lot. This can't reflect in another inspection lots & Inspection plan as well.

You need to add this MIC in Inspection Plan of that material.

How i can delete this MIC permently?

Try tcode QS25 -Delete MIC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The MIC which has been added during results recording is specific to that inspection lot only.The added MIC does not get reflected in the inspection plan.Once you add MIC in results recording you cannot delete the MIC.This is the standard behaviour of SAP.If you want to make any changes then they have to be made in the inspection plan only.

CSN