cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Network given for transaction 0010

Former Member
0 Kudos

While posting invoice (tcode MIRO) against PO, i am having error "No Network Given for transaction 0010". The PO is having account assignment "N" Network and 0010 is the activity number. Please do note that network number has been assigned in the account assignment tab.

Any idea how to resolve this.

Regards,

Yasmeen Arshad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

although you have told that enough stock is available,can you please tell me when you did the goods receipt against this PO,stock is getting updated with the same quantity or it is going to the consumption account directly?

Regards

Ramakrishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yasmeen,

I have come across with similar kind of issue but I could not find any proper solution to that one.

The reason why I am posting here referenced thread, please contact that person and find out how did he resolved the issue. Still problem persists please raise OSS note as suggested our friend.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1703481

Hope this will help you as well as PS forum also.

Thanks,

Sudhakar

Message was edited by: Sudhakar Pappu

Former Member
0 Kudos

You will need to open a SAP support message.  That error code can come from many different places.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per the status on network mentioned by the earlier message:

1. ACAS NMAT PRC REL ,

2. ACAS MSPT PRC REL:

ACAS: Activity Account Assignment;

NMAT: No Material Components;

PRC: Pre Costed;

REL : Released.

MSPT: Material Shortage.

So try to check all the status has been fulfilled or not . Material Compoanents and its shortage has to be considered to resolve the errror.

I hope it might helpful.

Regards,

vrkumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the responses.

Sufficient amount of material is available in the stock. Moreover, the system gives other error messages when there is a case of material shortage or unavailability.

What else could be the issue? I gather i'll have to raise OSS with SAP for the problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the error code of the message and what is the full text of the error?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Snapshot of the error screen is attached.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check this SAP Note 1487560, may be the correction could be of use (??)

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Let me know what is the user status and system status of that NWA.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked the status of the Network activity ? What is the error message that you have got ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

The status on network is showing

ACAS NMAT PRC REL  and ACAS MSPT PRC REL.

The error message mentioned in the subject of the discussion is being generated. The user is unable to issue goods using the transaction mb1a.