Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VFBS / Screen sequence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gurus - Kindly help!

Background:

Our clients are upgrading from 4.5B to ECC 6.0.

In 4.5B system VA01/02/03 transactions are customized to have appropriate screen using TCode - VFBS.

VFBS essentially has more than 10000 entries in tables like T185, T185F etc.

We have migrated all these table entries in ECC 6.0 to have the same screens.

Issue:

However there is one additional screen appearing in the sequence. And we are not able to figure out what changes need to be done.

And if there would be any side effect?

Regards,

Kalpit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

By heavy debugging in standard subroutines of Risk management, Manual authorization of credit card, we found due to some additional code in ECC6.0 this screen was called and had an additional warning message.

Consulted with client, though not advisable, but client insisted and agreed to change the standard code to suppress this screen and have the same screen sequence as 4.5B.

Issue closed. Thanks!

Regards,

Kalpit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

one additional screen appearing in the sequence

As you would be aware, SAP have introduced new TCodes in ECC6 like VA05N, VF05N etc., which would be missing till 4.7.  Having said this, there would be some implications on the screen appearance also but since you have generically indicated, not sure which screen you were referring to. 

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lakshmipathi - Thanks for responding!

One additional screen appearing is the sequence is of - Manual authoriztion of Credit Card payment.

I compared it with 4.5B system and this screen is present there too. But with the same VFBS table entries it is suppresed and NOT in ECC 6.0.

Now I want to modify this to have this screen suppresed.. .and I am not sure how do I go about.

Regards,

Kalpit

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kalpit,

Check if the below thread helps you.

http://scn.sap.com/message/7546368

Regards, Sai Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sai Krishna - Thanks for responding!

However the link that you have given does not have any documentation on VFBS.

Also the rest of the thread mentions about uploading 17K VFBS entries.

Nothing more.

If you can help on how to go about configuring these screen, it will be very helpful and appreciable.

Any documentation would also be good enough. Thanks once again!

Regards,

Kalpit