Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New authorization objects pulled after deleting some t-codes..!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have removed some customized t-codes from one role but was surprised to see new authorization object being pulled in the authorization data even after removing the t-codes.

Normally it is after adding new t-codes, we will see new authorization object being pulled from SU24.

Could someone please explain this ?

Thanks in advance !!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is expected behaviour. PFCG does not compare before and after states but simply re-evaluates the content of the menu after you have removed transactions.

3 REPLIES 3

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is expected behaviour. PFCG does not compare before and after states but simply re-evaluates the content of the menu after you have removed transactions.

0 Kudos

Hi Anshul,

Jurjen is correct.

To avoid this in future you can simply make these Authorization Objects Inactive.

If you delete these Objects now, again next time they will be added for the respective T-Codes.

Regards

Hemant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jurjen & Hemant for replying to my query, I'll definitely keep that in mind in future..