SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exit of Contract Accounts from Dunning Procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I need to identify the moment when a contract account comes out of the dunning procedure.

In other words, when the open items of a contract account are paid, the dunning run does not processes it anymore, but no trace of the exit from the procedure remains directly in the system.

Is there a way to locate the exact date in which a contract account comes out of the dunning procedures?

Thanks and regards,

Ermanno

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ermanno,

Check user-exit FKK_SAMPLE_1708 or FKK_SAMPLE_1709.

If it's not a this place, check all user-exit in category "Dunning" in FQEVENTS.

Regards,

Mathieu

0 Kudos

Hello,

I created a user-exit for FKK_SAMPLE_1708, but i have some errors when i activated because this function consume some variables from it environment  like t_fbstab_0335, para_0300, and others.

Do you know something about this problem?

I'd really appreciate if you can help me to solve it.

Regards,

Mario Morales.

Message was edited by: William Eastman

0 Kudos

Copying the standard function is not always the only thing you need to do.  You need to copy the TOP include and maybe some other includes as well.  Check with your technical team as they would be able to address this easily.

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ermanno,

I don't think you will able to capture the date from Dunning events.

Dunning only picks up those items which are open (clearing status not equal to 9) and overdue (Issue date >Due date). So if any items have been cleared, I don't think you will be able to retrieve that.

Instead, if you want to capture a date, I think you have to capture that when the Open items are getting cleared in SAP. The best event to capture that would be event 0020.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan