cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy MIC to new plant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

For plant rollout do we have to create new MIC, code groups,sampling procedure and test method if we are using the same QM master data in the new plant ?

Regards,

Joseph

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

MIC & Selected sets are Plant relevant master data , but you can use MIC in new plant also. on other side u need to create or assign the selected sets in new plant. Catalogs defined at client level. Its very simple.

Regards

S.Gaur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joseph,

No need to create new MIC for new plant. You can use it for other plant if MIC are same structure.

Sandip

Martin_H
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandip,

One important thing to add: the authorizations have to be adjusted as well in order to have the user access MIC of the other plant.

Some of the users here (including me) therefore recommend to create the MICs in a template plant that is only used for purposes like this, and has no operational activities in it. Read access to this template plant for MICs can then be provided to all users.

Regards

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

It is depend on your business requirement that you want to create new MIC for all plant or use existing one.

If you authorized person my MIC - Plant wise than also i think there are no issue to use existing MIC.

Otherwise you need to talk with your basis team for authorization for the same.

Regards,

Sandip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Joseph,

MIC can be created in one plant and used in another. It behaves same like selected set.

Thanks

Sahil