cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error in ID

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We have a new installation of PI everitung seems to be OK, but whenwe are developing sometimes apears the following mensage:

Unexpected error during message processing: javax.transaction.HeuristicMixedException: com.sap.engine.services.ts.exceptions.BaseHeuristicMixedException: One or more XAResources were not commited because of Exception in the second commit phase. at com.sap.engine.services.ts.jta.impl.TransactionImpl.commit(TransactionImpl.java:432) at com.sap.engine.services.ts.jta.impl.TransactionManagerImpl.commit(TransactionManagerImpl.java:319) at com.sap.engine.services.ts.jta.impl.UserTransaction.commit(UserTransaction.java:79) at com.sap.aii.ib.server.notification.AbstractMessageReceiver.commitMsgProcessingTx(AbstractMessageReceiver.java:223) at com.sap.aii.ib.server.notification.AbstractMessageReceiver.onMessage(AbstractMessageReceiver.java:138) at com.sap.jms.client.session.Session.run(Session.java:715) at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java:37) at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:100) at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:170) Caused by: javax.transaction.xa.XAException: XA operation cannot be completed successfully. at com.sap.jms.client.xa.XAResource.commit(XAResource.java:47) at com.sap.engine.services.jmsconnector.spi.ManagedSession$XAManagedResource.commit(ManagedSession.java:322) at com.sap.engine.services.ts.jta.impl.ResourceList.commitTwoPhase(ResourceList.java:107) at com.sap.engine.services.ts.jta.impl.TransactionImpl.commit(TransactionImpl.java:360) ... 9 more

and also if we check the cache notification it sais that is not started.

Any clue?

many thanks and regards

Noelia

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kenny_scott
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Noelia,

the reason for this error is that the JMS Provider can't write transaction

logs to a certain directory.

The solution is provided in the SAP CSS note :-

<b>#1030077 Cache notification remains in status "started"</b>

i.e.,

-

<i>" 1) Make sure that the directory specified in the log

exists, and that the J22E administrator-user (usually <SID>adm) has read

and write authorization for this directory."</i>

<b>OR</b>

<i> "2) Change the path for the logs. Enter the required path under 'Server

-> Services -> JMS Provider -> Properties -> Property

'transactionStorePath'.

If there are several server nodes, you must

repeat this step for all nodes. Then restart JMSProvider.

Perform the cache connectivity test, and then check defaultTrace. The

error should no longer be displayed there."</i>

-

Regards

Kenny

Message was edited by:

Kenny Scott

Answers (0)