cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems while loading Integration builder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

We have recently installed XI on 2004s box. The installation went with some issues like the one which we are facing presently of integration builder not getting loaded.

When we try to open Integration Repository or Integration Directory it loads the require jar file and opens the login screen. When we enter wrong userid and password it gives authentication error but when we enter correct login credentials it does not open Integration repository or directory. it does'nt throws any error.

When we connect to XI server through Remote Desktop Connection and opens on Remote desktop it works fine. We tried to check Java Web start version but I guess that ok 1.4.2_12. The server is internal to our network so I guess all the ports would be open including the RMI port.

has anyone encountered such problem before.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Rajeev

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

I also encountered the same problem when 2004s been installed on my server. I was getting the same error: even doing login with correct ID/Password. I asked BASIS person regarding this, they told that this is not an internal problem and they have restarted server. They did thing twice. After some time it started working. I do not it will work for you or not, but you may try it also by restarting the server.

I do not think its not the problem of JAVA Web Start, coz web start will create problem in loading IR/ID, once the login is done.

Regards,

Subhasha ranjan