cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

com.sybase.djc.SystemException: Error: Connecting to host: mxxxxx, port: 2000.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have tried to deploy the app, At this point time I am not able fetch the user list and I have done the cross check whether the device is registered  or not  through the SCC login, and it is successfully registered and status is online. Even though I am getting the below error in the console.

============================================================

Copying setup files

Generating code

Code generation complete

Generating C:\Users\madhu.korepu\workspace\WorkOrderApprovalProject\Generated Workflow\WorkOrderApproval\WorkOrderApproval.zip

Created C:\Users\madhu.korepu\workspace\WorkOrderApprovalProject\Generated Workflow\WorkOrderApproval\WorkOrderApproval.zip

Deployment to Unwired Server

Unable to connect to the Unwired Server MSS5970 due to : com.sybase.djc.SystemException: Error: Connecting to host: mxxxxx, port: 2000.

In other way, I have tried to deploy workflow without assigning to any user, at this time also I am getting the above referenced error only.

Could you please help me to sort out this issue.

Warm Regards,

Madhu.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

brenton_ocallaghan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

Thats quite a weird problem - hopefully it is an upload restriction from your laptop rather than a problem with your server.

The other option you have is to generate a deployment file from your SDK once you have completed your model and deploy it on the server through the web interface SCC. This is probably how you would look to do it on your production system anyway.

As it happens has a good how-to on the subject here which should point you in the right direction

Cheers,

Brenton.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your replay ..

yes,It is an upload restriction from my laptop, So I am using client as RDP for deploy.

Thanks,

Madhu.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

can u quickly check whether SUP server up and running?

and successfully conenctd from SUP workspace?

Regards,

Jitendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jitendra,

Thanks for your quick replay.

Everthing was connected and pinged successfull in my local machine,even though I got same error,then I have configured workspace in my client machine(RDP system),here It is working fine.

I dont know  reason why didnt it work on my machine.

There might be some restrictions I hope.

Regards,

Madhu.