cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Procedure in order and biiling in case of inter company sale

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am new in SAP SD. I want to know how we can use different pricing procedure in sales order and billing document in case of Inter Company sales. I  checked the forum but could not clear my doubts.

THANKS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is as simple as Sales order pricing procedure determination

use the same transaction OVKK

only difference is DOCUMENT PRICING PROCEDURE, which you can get if from VOFA

DOCUMENT PRICING PROCEDURE for sales order is in VOV8

DOCUMENT PRICING PROCEDURE for Billing documents is in VOFA

remaining all other fields such as

Sales area and customer pricing procedure will be common

regards,

santosh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks everybody for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Joy,

As far as intercompany sales is concern there will be created two sets of billing document . Delivery related & Intercompany Billing.  Once for the actual customer and this will billing document is having same pricing procedure of the sales order.Another one will be for the internal customer for the service offered by the delivering plant belongs to another company code. Pricing procedure for this billing document will be a different one.

So now tell me which billing document you are looking to have different pricing procedure is it for delivery related billing or for the intercompany billing. If it is for intercompany billing  pricing procedure is already different pricing procedure is exist and this can be controlled through VK11 .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naseem,

I was looking for intercompany billing procedure which can b controlled through VK11 as u mentioned. Thanks

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Joy,

Did you look in to the link I had suggested (in my previous post)?

Please read it, there is lot of good information (members have answered your question, furthermore they have covered a pre-requisite Pricing type in copy control).

Furthermore, it might help you go look for information in Google and other sites.

Message was edited by: T W - comments added in blue color

Message was edited by: T W - added comments in blue color font

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes I have seen it. Thanks for the link

Joy