cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Effect on Macros of a TS KF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have created a copy of standard SNP PA.(9ASNP02). I need to add some custom TS KFs(created in RSA1) and some standard KFs to it.

When I go to KFs Tab in Planning area -- I can easily add the TS KFs by simply selecting them from right and moving to left with the help of standard SAP arrows.

My query is --

1. Whether TS KFs affect the standard macros or not (bcoz in case of Order Series KF -- we need to check the macros as the sequence of KFs is changed)  -- so for TS KFs in SNP PA also -- do we need to check the macros or not ?

2. If not -- that also implies that while adding TS KFs in SNP --PA -- we need not bother about the sequence of these TS KFs with respect to Order Series KFs. Correct ?

Kindly help and answer both points.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Addition of new key figure to SNP PA does not have any impact on the macro implementation. You are allowed to add custom key figures and they will be sorted in alphabetical order.

However, if you change the order of key figures in the planning book's data view (t.code /sapapo/sdp8b), the implemented macros will be affected. Then you need to go to the macro book to update them and reactivate the macros.

Thanks,
Rajesh

Answers (0)