cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create my own blog

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, when i try to create blog post, i do not see my personal blog as a choice. Do i need to create it? I haven't found where and how to do it. Please help. I am newcomer here on SCN.  George

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you need 14 more points, then you can create a personal blog. Until you get there you can only create a blog in a related space

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can see glass members who have blog post in their own blogs, i wonder how they did manage it?

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi George,

SCN implemented some new moderation rules for new members after a significant spam attack a couple of months ago.  These members created their personal blogs before the changes. 

You'll need to get to the Steel level before you can post personal blogs, status updates, etc.

Kind Regards,

Jason

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This was possible until SCN was set under full moderation. Please check the dates of creation

or provide a link to such blog

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi,

if you want to create ablog post follow the instructions below.

1.click on create button

2.a window will appear ,select blog post

3.in next window click on "abap development" if you want post information related to abap development otherwise select "browse for more places " to see other options

4.If you have selected 'abap Developement' you will get below window , give your titlke and information

5.if you scrool down ,You will see options to upload documents , you can use it if you want , atlast click on publish button to publist your post