cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My discussions not being approved

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have replied to 3-4 posts in the last 5 days and created one myself ..

May I know why it keeps showing " being moderated" I am in urgent requirment and if it takes 3 days to approve and then people would read and come back to me with the replies it really defeats the purpose .

what kind of a managmennt is this ?>

Please approve my posts so that I can collaborte and would appreciate if some one makes it an automatic process ...!!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

As you have noticed, content moderation is now active on SCN to prevent spam attacks.  The SCN moderators, who are volunteers, are working around the clock to review and approve legitimate content.  There's no commitment to how long this should take but it will be done in a timely manner across the 450+ SCN spaces.

Do not post the same content multiple times.

Thank you for your understanding.

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI We do agree there is a lot to moderate but still there could be a maximum timeline decided till which we can wait and if not done is there a forum where we could escalate to or do I have to create a new discussion around every time if my posts are not being approved please specify ?

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Vinita,

This is the correct forum and I have responded to your query already. I kindly request your patience and understanding. You're still new to the community and we need to be certain of your intensions before easing the moderation restrictions.

Regards,

Jason

SCN Global Moderator

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It's inappropriate to flag your particular issue as "urgent", since SCN is a discussion platform where people are voluntarily helping other people with their problems, and all issues enjoy the same "normal" priority.

Thomas

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks all I shall ensure I comply as per the norms sorry if I had been too pushy was just trying to be familiar with the processes .

Thanks and Im closing this post .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, the same with my last posts. Looks like people here may be busy. regards. George

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Looks like everything has been released for you both