cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can i raise the pop up windows with three view but using the only default created window ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Guys,

i have a requirement like this, i created one webdynpro component with name ZWD_COMP with three view VIEW 1, VIEW 2, VIEW 3, these three views i have to use for  pop up windows, but here as per my requirement i should use the same window only which is created by default ZWD_COMP  with webdynpro component.

plz give me a clear explanation,

Thanks in advance,

siva

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member210266
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

First of all, if you see the CREATE_WINDOW of IF_WD_WINDOW_MANAGER for creation of popup, you will find the WINDOW_NAME in the parameter list, but not the view's name.So, in this case if you embed more than one view in the popup window,then we cannot mention which view we want to display.

So it will display any view randomly.

What you can do is to not embed any view statically, rather postpone it to runtime.

whatever view you want to display, embed it at runtime and then use the method CREATE_WINDOW to display the popup.

You can refer to this link for dynamic view embedding

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/50f3660d-ad29-2b10-2482-8120e5694...

I hope it helps.

Regards

Swati

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

If you want to display view as popup u need to create at least one more window. When browser opens to display your view you want default window and to open popup one more window.

And follow as suggested swathi.

Cheers,

Kris.

sreenu_b2
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI ,

You cannot use the default window as dialog box in same window API.

You should use some other window as dialog box and connect to  the required pop up view by firing the respective plug.

I would suggest to create another window as POP UP and keep the 3 views in it .