cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reflect open orders in standard SAP PS reports

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys

I am using report S_ALR_87013542. When i double-click on the commitment figures, i will get the detailed line items.

But this selection will include both open and closed orders ie i will get alot of zeros lines corresponding to closed orders.

Just like in CJI5 where there is a selection box for 'open orders', is it possible to extract only open orders in report S_ALR_87013542?

I have found a workaround using filter function but this means all the users' layouts need to be changed.  Is there a better solution to extract only open orders in S_ALR_87013542?  This problem arises after technical upgrade to SAPK6.  Unfortunately SAP OSS can't offer any solution.

Really appreciate any solution.  Many thanks.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can create a status selection profile ( BS42)  to exclude order status. Then you can select it when you execute the report ( status option)

Regards,

Clara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Clara

thanks for your reply.

Need a few clarifications:

1) why exclude order status , i want only open-orders to be reflected.

2) in OKO2 status profile, what settings do i set to get only open-orders.

Regards

alina

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Alina,

What do you mean with open-order? I understood that you want to display orders that aren't closed ( then you need to exclude/include by status)

Regards,

Clara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Clara

For PO line items which have been fulfilled ie invoice done, the commitment is zero. I do not want these zero commitment figures to be reflected in S_ALR_87013542.

In CJI5, i can exclude them by selecting the option <open items only>.

for such case, what status should i set and where do i set the status?

thanks and regards

alina

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Alina,

Related to your question I think it is not possible to remove an object that has Total = 0 in all columns because internally it had a value = 0. I remember it was possible in report painter in CO-PA but I think it is not possible in PS.

But not sure about the reason for your question this report shows Actual and commitement. When a commitment is converted in actual cost it is moved from one column to another one but it continues appearing in the report.

In the case of CJI5 it make sense because it was converted in an actual and not make sense it appears here when it has to appear in CJI3.

Only it would make sense not appears in S_ALR_87013542 when it was created a PR/PO and delete it without convert in an actual ( but I think this is not the normal case)

Ciao,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Clara

Actually, i just do not want to reflect these zero-commitment lines in report S_ALR_87013542. i mean i do not want the whole row of data to appear for these closed-orders.

Btw, is it possible in S_ALR_87013542 to call CJI5?

thank you.

Regards

alina

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Alina,

Report S_ALR_87013542 shows the columns : Budget, Actuals, Commitment.. If you click in Commitment column --> Go to Line items you will navigate to report CJI5.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Clara

If the detailed line items will go to CJI5, how can i link CJI5 with the input parameter 'open items only' checked ie when i execute S_ALR_87013542 and double-click on the commitment column, it will automatically select CJI5 with the 'open items only' indicator being checked.

thank you.

Regards

alina

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Alina,

You can create a Layout with exclude these values Val/CO currency = 0. Then this layout select as layout by default.

Regards,

Clara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you double click on each column in S_ALR_87013542 takes us to detailed/drill down views as you said.

We can maintain status profile in 3542 but that status profile is limited to 3542 only and will not extended to detailed or drill down reports with my experience.

As Clara suggested you can have your own layout set up CJI5 and call that layout when you go over there from 3542.

Thanks,

Sudhakar