cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate condition is not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guru

Here is my problem. in VBO1, i set a condition like this.

However, in my F2 billing document, the condition type B002 shows up 0 value.(like picture down below)

Which i dont think it's normal..... besides, when i encounter problem " the sales volume for agreement xy is not current." i run SDBONT06 to update billing document, it always shows no data in the list.

anyone have idea why this is happening and how to fix it?

Appreciate and Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184881
Active Participant

hi,

in rebate agreement condition you didn't put Accruals Amt. Please fillup Accurals amt value in rebate condition & give save. Then rebate condition value will automatically come in F2 billing document.

thanks

Md. Enayet Hossain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ah, yes....that's right...how silly of me. forget about this..

Very much appreciate:)

Regards

Hao Wen

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Md. Enayet,

Good post! Very well explained!

Thank you!

Hao,

After changing the Accrual amount in the rebate condition type; in the Rebate agreement. (e.g. from 20 to 5)

In the (newly created) billing document the value of BO02 populates as 5.

Thus, you had maintained for Accrual amount = 0 or blank in the rebate condition record (actually not filled this field). Therefore the value of BO02 was populating as 0, in the billing document.

We can conclude that the value of these condition types (rebate) in the billing document is not the discount amount but the accrued amount.

Former Member
0 Kudos

T W

Thanks for the explanation, very helpful 🙂

Regards

Hao Wen

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

H Hao Wen Liu,

Hi you have to maintain accruals amount in "VBO1" then you will get that condition type value in invoice.

Now Solution for sales volume update

Also check info structure S136 what is its updating mode in "OMO1" turn it to no updating mode .

Then go to tcode "VBOF" ,mention rebate agreement number and then uncheck test below and then execute.While doing this your rebate agreement should not be opened in any window.

Do this your sales volume will get updated.

Please revert me back if the solution was helpful to you.

Regards,

Kailash Soni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hao Wen Liu

Please check your pricing procedure in V/08 and also check the pricing at document level with analysis button that will tell you why pricing is not coming as per condition record.

Thanking you!

A M

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hao,

For issues related to pricing (like this one), in the document (billing / sales order), at line item level, click on button Analysis.

Here you can see the reason / behavior w.r.t. pricing condition types and the values populating in the document.

If you can not find out the reason, then please paste the screenshot of Analysis

(especially with details of condition type BO02)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi T W

First of all, thanks for the reply and heads up:)

But here is my analysis detail of condition type bo02

as you can see in the screenshots down below, conditions are found, and all settings look ok..... I still can't define the problem.

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please show your PP screenshot so that we can see why the rebate value is zero in your billing. I hope both customer which you maintained in agreement and in the billing document are same.

Coming to SDBONT06 report, after running the report ( after unchecking simulation) go to rebate agreement, system will not give that message.

let us know if you still face the problem.

Regards, Sai Krishna.