cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot see the printlists

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

I enter transaction OADR, execute, the result I can see 2 printlists, then I select one, then F5 to see the content, the Livelink Archive Windows Viewer starts, then give me an error, so I cannot see the printlist.

Attached the error.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

janosdezsi
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Belinda,

from the logs I can see, that you're using a 3rd party product to display ALF fiels. Have you tried to display the documents in the standard R/3 viewer? Does it work?

Best regards,

Janos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Janos, Hi. How do i do it?

janosdezsi
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

If you know, in which content repository will be the print lists stored, go into OAC0, select the reposiory. There you'll see a Protocol entry. If you double click on it, it will take you to OAA3. There you can select the same Protocol and maintain the Frontend Communication:

"Display Stored Document", "Retrieval Frontend" and "Display Local File" to Standard Communication for the document type ALF.

After this the print list will be opened in R/3.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Janos, thanks, but in the oaa3 is asking me for comunication type. Which one I must take? See attachment.

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want to display the printlists in the Open text imaging windows viewer, then u have to select 'OLE' or if you want to display it in r3 itself then select 'STANDARD COMMUNICATION'.

With regards,

TOny.

janosdezsi
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Yes, please select Standard for all three: "Display Stored Document", "Retrieval Frontend" and "Display Local File"

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Makal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Belinda,

Please check following SAP notes.

I hope it helps you.

Best Regards,

Amaresh Makal