Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stock movement

ooagbelusi
Explorer
0 Kudos

hi Guru's

I'm trying to test some material determination base on ATP. I will like to move some stock into SAP for testing. Can anyone please help me with the procedure of moving stock in and out of SAP for the test

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dan,

You can try the "other way", find for which materials there is stock available* (and in which plant) and then do the tests / set up for Material determination with those materials & plant.

*Table MARD (t-code SE16N)

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dan,

If i understand your questions correctly, you would like to test the scenario for material determination, so you want some stock to be posted. I assume this is in your sandbox, If so, please follow the below link.

http://www.magnatraining.com/how-to-input-stock-into-sap-jan-2011-sap-training-batch/

http://www.sapkshare.com/user/image/free-sap-tutorial-on-stock-transfers-and-transfer-postings.pdf

In case of quality system, the best approach is follow the complete cycle by asking your PP/QM and MM consultant to perform the cycle. Or you may even think of MIGO with other movements.

Let me know if i didn't understand your question.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

ooagbelusi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

Yes, I'm trying out the process on the test system. but when using the TCode MB1C as instructed on that link there are two mandatetory fields Material Slip and document header text this was not mention in that link and I'm not sure what to input there.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Document Header Text - When you are going to upload Goods in First Instance ,for this we need to maintain Initial Upload Stock Text in that Field .Mainly ,this will be provided in Production System in First day of Go Live for uploading goods into plant for sending to customer .

Material Slip is nothing but external number reference like 1st ,2nd and 3rd like this way .

If you have any doubts please let me know .

Thanks,

Naren